With the implementation of eManifest, freight forwarders will be required to transmit advance house bill data electronically to the CBSA. The data must be received and validated by the CBSA prior to arrival, within the prescribed mode-specific time frames.
House bill data provides the CBSA with detailed secondary cargo information on consolidated shipments, and are similar to supplementary data currently provided in the air and marine modes.
Freight forwarders will also be required to transmit a house bill ‘close’ message once all house bills within a consolidated shipment have been sent to the CBSA.
The ‘close’ message establishes the link between the previous Cargo Control Number (CCN) and the lower-level house bills in the chain of cargo control.
|Secure corporate account.||Security with high availability for enterprise class users.|
|24/7 customer support.||Expert advice and assistance on customs compliance matters.|
|Streamlined and easy-to-use application.||Enjoy efficiency and time savings with less data entry.|
|Multiple plans and connectivity options.||Enjoy cost savings with our selection of plans that fit your organization.|
|Report generation capabilities.||Data helps to track and analyse cargo movements.|
|Advanced integration options available.||Data can stream from multiple sources to a single transaction.|
- Includes 6 transactions*
- Additional transactions $3 each
- Includes 39 transactions*
- Additional transactions $1 each
- Includes 92 transactions*
- Additional transactions $0.85 each
- Includes 212 transactions*
- Additional transactions $0.70 each
- Includes 907 transactions*
- Additional transactions $0.55 each
- Includes 2497 transactions*
- Additional transactions $0.40 each
* Includes mailbox for host-to-host EDI/XML integration
- Includes first 5 transactions